Re: 5010 and 5280tc problem

> Yep I know what emergency phone in elevator
> is...but is it regular line or one with call down
> module or emergency dialer or anything of that
> sort on it?

I've only sold a few of these over the years and none were recent.  The ones
I've seen dial a preprogrammed number whenever someone lifts the receiver
(old style) or pushes the call button.  I'm unfamiliar with the term call
down module.  Perhaps we're talking about the same thing?

IMO an elevator phone aught to be on a dedicated line or at least provide
line seizure in the same manner as an alarm system.

--

Regards,
Robert L Bass

Bass Home Electronics