Re: 5010 and 5280tc problem

this really sound like a line problem..do you have ANY device on this line
that is connected between the demarc and the escort module?

did you tried to put it on another line?

i would test it at home with the same phone on wich it didnt worked (like
your cell) to confirm if its the line at fault...

rGqve.186736$w15.62645@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx