Re: Selective Entry Delays Per Zone?

 Robert L. Bass   Jun 27, 11:08 am     show options

Newsgroups: alt.security.alarms
From: "Robert L. Bass" <robertlb...@xxxxxxxxxxx> - Find messages by
this author
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2005 11:08:12 -0400
Subject: Re: Selective Entry Delays Per Zone?
original | Report Abuse

> who's fowler...ohhhh i'm sooo confusted now

>He's a crooked dealer /<

I had back surgery. No more corkscrew spine for me.

>installer who operated in CT without a license for a
while<

First of all, don't EVER accuse m,e of installing. I just rested panels
on counters. Secondly, I NEVER obtained a license without deceiving the
government,  no insurance, and didn't have an EIN#. I operated out of
the back of an El Camino, and my central station was in my garage. The
installers I hired were hackers from Safehome, and I claimed a bad back
so I could dodge the draft, yet still have numerous stories to tell
about crawl spaces, attics, and other places where entry requires
positioning ones body in a manner that would put most soldiers to
shame.
and Finally, I preferred to lump every window in a house on the same
zone.

Oh wait........ Dammit......... I thought we were playing a game where
I pretended to be you. Shit! I would have won too because you just got
pegged.

>until a personal tragedy interrupted his business.<

As opposed to legal actions that sent you packing.

>He posts here
under various aliases.<

Thelma Sue
Mickey Mouse
Wally Larmin
Larry Roberts
John Hartford

Oooooooops I did it again. Keep forgetting we're not talking about you.

>His posts are usually marked by racism,<

That's a lie you part time Christ Killer. Did I tell you what the
American Dream is? 1,000,000 dotheads swimming back to India with a Jew
under each arm.

>hatred,<

Only for you, cupcake

 >foul  language,<

Bullshit

>abuse,<

Moi? I'm the nicest guy here. Just ask any of these fucksticks.

>lies,<

Bass is a saint. Crap, I lied again.

>or a combination thereof.<

Only on Sundays.