Re: Selective Entry Delays Per Zone?

iow...it's done in programming the zone Type.
shoulda put that in my first post.

"Crash Gordon=AE" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
That is the normal way.

Entry/Exit type zone will have entry delay in Away & Stay (but not Stay =
Instant or Max)

Perimeter type zone will be Instant alarm unless someone opens =
Entry/Exit zone first.

Stay Instant will give you perimeter with no delay on anything.

IOW...put your garage & front doors on Entry/Exit type zone...put your =
doors/windows on Perimeter type zone. Put your motions on Interior =
Follower type zone.

<briansgooglegroupemail@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| I have an Ademco 20PS and was wondering if there was a way to set it =
up
| such that only some zones have entry delays in Away mode.  Ideally, =
I'd
| like only the garage and front doors to have entry delays, while all
| windows and backyard sliders would have 0 delay.
|=20