Re: Anybody else had dealings with Jim Rojas ??

Would it surprise you to see Bass claim some bushwacker heritage?
I can see it now "well my great-great-grandfather Chief
WollaWollaGimmeUhDollah was among the very first to settle the Great
Plains of West Hartford"
Jim if we all chipped in the car fare would you drive down to his house
and noogy him a few times, or just throw him one good swift kick in the
ass?