Re: Help help --- Ness Security Guard 111

It leave the number in but turns off the dialer.

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
So, essentially 'dialer shutdown'= removing the dialer number?

Or does it actually leave the number in the field entry and just shutdown
the dialer so that you can just go back in and turn it back on without
having to remember which receiver line you have it on?

| "Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| Hey, while I got ya on the line...got a client moving (Vista XXp) I want
| turn off monitoring before she moves out via Compass...just remove the
| receiver phone #??.
|
| Yup
|
| Whats the 'shutdown' choice in Compass, does that just remove the reciever
| phone?
|

| If you shutdown the dialer it won't dial out, if you shut down the system
it
| will be useless and show d1 on the screen
|

| "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| |
| | "Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
| | If it's like other alarm panels, you'd need the software...or someone
that
| | has the software. Dunno though..if that panel locks the dialer number
| after
| | 30 days I'd guess the panel is locked from downloaded by a strange alarm
| | company as well.
| |
| | I've downloaded one and now don't remember if I was able to change the
| phone
| | number or not.
| |
| |