Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

news:BPudnZsyDexeuFXfRVn-1Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > bad mouthing the competition with unsubstantiated
> > rumors and innuendo is [SOP in ASA]...
>
> Time for a reality check, friend.  We're talking about Brinks.  First,
> they're not my competition.

Thats a first, you seem to think otherwise with everyone else

> Second, their sales practices are well known.
> They rarely tell the client up front it's a lease.

Generally it's in the contract and in great big letters on the main control
panel and I'll be darned its in the user manual.

> They frequently use
> misleading terms like "invest" or purchase" when in fact the contract is
for
> a multi-year lease.

Then I'd suggest the person looking to use their service check the contract

> I have replaced a number of their installations and none were even close
> comprehensive.

I've replaced dozens and I can think of only one that wasn't full perimeter