Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

> bad mouthing the competition with unsubstantiated
> rumors and innuendo is [SOP in ASA]...

Time for a reality check, friend.  We're talking about Brinks.  First,
they're not my competition.  Second, their sales practices are well known.
They rarely tell the client up front it's a lease.  They frequently use
misleading terms like "invest" or purchase" when in fact the contract is for
a multi-year lease.

I have replaced a number of their installations and none were even close to
comprehensive.