Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

news:BPudnZsyDexeuFXfRVn-1Q@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>> bad mouthing the competition with unsubstantiated
>> rumors and innuendo is [SOP in ASA]...
>
> Time for a reality check, friend.

Ditto!!

> We're talking about Brinks.  First, they're not my competition.

But a number of independent dealers and ADT are.  Or wasn't it you that
wrote:

"My company now sells more alarms than any other independant
in my region, including several local ADT offices."

> Second, their sales practices are well known.

As are yours.

> They rarely tell the client up front it's a lease.

You mean they don't provide the "client" a contract??  For shame!!!

> They frequently use misleading terms like "invest" or purchase" when in
> fact the contract is for a multi-year lease.

Heh...  You frequently use misleading terms as well...  Is Alarm Central "UL
Listed" like you "say" they are??  Are you still installing/servicing
security systems??  How long were you actually *licensed* to install/service
security systems and how long do you frequently say that you were "in the
trade"??  How "free" is your shipping policy on items over $125.00??  How
much "extra" would you charge a customer for shipping a 12v 35AH battery for
instance??

> I have replaced a number of their installations and none were even close
> to comprehensive.

More examples of unlicensed activity, Robert??  Tsk!!!  And you were only
recently investigated for that.