Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

bad mouthing the competition with unsubstantiated rumors and innuendo is the
oldest trick in the book for unscrupulous dealers to stoop to.  If you can't
sell your wares on there own merits maybe you should try another line of
work.  Whenever I hear this type of attempted addition through subtraction I
generally look to the accuser to see what is amiss. You can't build yourself
up by tearing someone else down. Shame on you!  I would think you would not
want to draw more negative impressions to your self and your business than
you already have!