Re: Pre-Wired Alarm System

dunno...i just speak from my personal experience...Brinks is not a big =
presence here....

but i did get a call today from a lady that bought a house that has a =
Brinks boat anchor in her home...she doesnt believe that she doesn't own =
a leased system and that it's totally propietary (sp)..so she will =
continue to call around trying to get someone to monitor it for 8 bucks =
a month and no contract...sheesh..</rant>

"bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| exactly...the first TWO!!! so why lump them all together?
|=20
|=20
| "Crash Gordon=AE" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
| Ha...I've seen the first two do exactly that several times.
|=20
|=20
| "bdebj2" <djoiner3@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
| | don't be stupid!!!
| |
| |
| | . Well, maybe not ADT, P1, or Brinks. They'll just slap in a
| | > wireless system anyway.
| | > js

| |
| |