Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

James......ADT did the same thing in this area a couple of years ago.
When the client calls, they try to get them to switch monitoring.
That in itself could violate your contract and cause harm to the
end user. Should be reported to the State agency that governs
alarms, etc.

Norm Mugford