Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

Just got a letter that Monitronics will no longer monitor my Apex installed
security system, it's now assigned to Apex:

"Effective July 23, 2005, Monitronics International, Inc. has assigned your
Alarm Monitoring Agreement to the Apex Alarm, LLC. Apex Alarm, LLC is now
responsible for providing you with alarm system monitoring and any other
services under the Agreement. Monitronics is no longer party to your Alarm
Monitoring Agreement. Apex Alarm, LLC, will now be responsible for your
monitoring services, and future payments should be made to them."

Is this good or bad in your opinion? If bad, any way to break my contract?
Nothing in the letter what to do if I disagree with this change. Thanks in
advance.