Re: Monitronics monitoring assigned to Apex

One of my customers called me all upset last week.  He said he recieved a
letter from Apex letting him know his account will no longer be handled by
Monitronix. He wanted to know when I sold out too them.  The strange thing
is Monitronix nor Apex put the system in or currently monitor it.  I went
out to my customers location and verrified it still reports to me. I am not
sure what they are up to :(

James

> "Bossman" <securitydealer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >

> > DK1000 wrote:
> > > Just got a letter that Monitronics will no longer monitor my Apex
> installed
> > > security system, it's now assigned to Apex:
> > >
> > > "Effective July 23, 2005, Monitronics International, Inc. has assigned
> your
> > > Alarm Monitoring Agreement to the Apex Alarm, LLC. Apex Alarm, LLC is
> now
> > > responsible for providing you with alarm system monitoring and any
other
> > > services under the Agreement. Monitronics is no longer party to your
> Alarm
> > > Monitoring Agreement. Apex Alarm, LLC, will now be responsible for
your
> > > monitoring services, and future payments should be made to them."
> > >
> > > Is this good or bad in your opinion? If bad, any way to break my
> contract?
> > > Nothing in the letter what to do if I disagree with this change.
Thanks