Re: Ademco 6270 Lighting Control

Does the 128BP support X10 output control though? That's what I'm trying to
do - use the 6270 to turn lights on and off via X10. I'm doung it now with
my Vista 20P, But the family is not impressed with the choice of output1 or
output2. They'd rather see "Porch Lights" and "Driveway Lights"

Will the 50P do it? Looking at Compass, it seems to have the dame
description and voice descriptor fields as the 128BP, but also has an X10
option in addition to relays.

Dave