Ademco 6270 Lighting Control

I realize that the 6270 is no substitute for a lighting control system, but
is it possible to name the lighting outputs dislayed on the 6270?

I just installed my 6270, and upgraded from a Vista20P-R2.5 to a
Vista20P-R3. Do I need a different panel to name these outputs, or is it
just not supported? The manual does not mention it at all.

dave