Re: Stupid Human tricks: call an envelope company!

No, you don't want anyone else to control it, you do it yourself. The bank
can set you up for very little money.

RHC

"Crash Gordon®" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
Yah i guess...but I personally had a problem with auto withdrawls by a
credit card company (fraud..by the merchant processor) took me over a year
to get rid of the withdrawls. The bank wanted 30 bucks to block the
withdrawl...ok did that...the next month it's back...all they had to do was
change the amount by 1 cent! Oh, yah says the bank...you have to watch for
that. Well  you can close the account...that would solve the problem...shit
what a pain. Anyway, I don't like autowithdraws.