Re: Stupid Human tricks: call an envelope company!

Yah i guess...but I personally had a problem with auto withdrawls by a =
credit card company (fraud..by the merchant processor) took me over a =
year to get rid of the withdrawls. The bank wanted 30 bucks to block the =
withdrawl...ok did that...the next month it's back...all they had to do =
was change the amount by 1 cent! Oh, yah says the bank...you have to =
watch for that. Well  you can close the account...that would solve the =
problem...shit what a pain. Anyway, I don't like autowithdraws.

"R.H.Campbell" <rh.campbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message =
| Wel..l..l..l..l......I guess you could avoid the problem totally and =
only do=20
| automatic bank withdrawals.
| That's all I do and it saves on envelopes (not counting the overhead =
costs=20
| in time......)
|=20
| Just another thought....
|=20
| RHC
|=20
| "Crash Gordon=AE" <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message=20
| i tootally agreee
|=20
| i only use my purty envelopes to make money...like for proposals, etc.
|=20
|=20
|=20