Re: Stupid Human tricks: call an envelope company!

Dude, thats sounds great but NOBODY wants to do automatic bank withdrawals.
And, I mean nobody.  There's nothing I would like more than NOT sending out
bills because it does cost a lot of money to do it and it is a lot of time
and effort.  And I try and try and try to convert folks to ACH but
businesses simply don't want to do it period - now some residential
customers have shown interest in it because their bank charges them for each
check but not for ACH transactions.