Re: Notifier AFB-200

Robert L Bass wrote:
> > Fire alarms are a whole different issue...
> > --- snip drivel ---
>
> Does anyone else notice that almost every "tech support" answer from Olson
> gives no tech support at all -- just a bunch of nonsense that the OP
> probably already knows, or a few trite questions about the particulars --
> but NO useful answers?

Yes, we all know that respect for installation companies is not
important to you. We all know that you'd give proprietary information
to anyone who asked for it, if you could make a $.05 sale. Yes, yes,
yes, .... we know that you're a scumbag and have no loyalties, or
concerns for anyone but yourself. And we certainly know that you only
provide information here so that you can make money and that you use
the expertise of others here for the same purpose. It's understandable
how you'd not recognize Franks use of discretion, since you don't have
any.

Not only are you fat in person, but you also have the social manners of
a pig.