Re: Ademco Wireless 5853 Flex Guard Glass Break Sensors

Cool!
That I did try and the panel picked up the signal just fine. I just
want to make sure I have set and registered the sensor correctly.
I programmed it in using the voice command option, under the perimeter
sensor category, but as a motion sensor. That was the closest thing I
could find to match the type of sensor it is with the options they give
you in the sensor registration menu.
I know I am probably just spinning my wheels.
Anyway....thanks for the suggestion man!
Much appreciated.
If Robert Bass does have an idea, maybe he can respond too at some
point when he gets back.
Thanks.
-Ricky