Re: Ademco Wireless 5853 Flex Guard Glass Break Sensors

Ricky C wrote:
> Right, I read he was away surfing in Brazil. Man, that sounds pretty
> damn sweet.
> Thanks for reading my post and chiming in anyway....
> Cheers!
> -R

Problem is, he can only surf using two outrigger canoes.

Besides, when he goes in the water, there's always a ring of grease
that left that floats up on shore. No doubt there'll be a tsunami
report in the area too.

You'd think that someone as fat as he is would float like a turd. Come
to think of it, that would still be an appropriate way to describe him
floating, even if he wasn't a fat pig.