Re: Black and Decker 9105B

As I said the seller made me belive it was like 2 years old. It was in
its original box packing and everything looked somewhat new. The box
looked a little old .. but I thought it was just wear ( not age). I was
wrong. THat old scumbag is a fraud. He lives somewhat far from where I
stay and with these high fuel prices I don't feel like making a trip in
dissapointment. Anyways I have figured out how to install it and use
it. THe lamp on/off works well and I am able to set the security code
and turn the monitoring on/off. The system does have a low battery
notification.
Here is a image of the system.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v288/nat2kus/Family/9105b.jpg