Black and Decker 9105B

 Hi

I recently got this from a seller who made me think it was a couple of
years old. Infact it looks like it is 15 years old. When I got the
system to home and opened it it was missing the manual/installation
instructions.

If somebody has an idea or has the manual as to how to set this system
up could you please send me the instructions, it will be greatly
appriciated.

I some how figured out that if I press the button at the back and then
press 12345 then I can set the system mode in control panel. At the
back of the main control unit and others(relay unit) there is a dial
which can be used to set the security code. There are two dials with
one dial having 0 to 10 settings and the second dial has 00 to 10
marked on it. But the panel on the front has only 5 buttons marked 1 to
5. I am not able to figure out how to program this system.

But once the system is set to ARMED I can't figure out how to turn it
off by a code. The system has just five numbers 1,2,3,4 and 5. I can't
figure out the security codes for this unit. If any one has an idea
please help me. I want to be able to sent the monitoring to on / off
atleast.

Thank you.