Re: Black and Decker 9105B

Thank you so much chuck .. you have made my day.

So the sequence of numbers (1-2-3-4-5) if is the master lock. Then to
change the mode of the system I just need to press that code again and
change the mode( Monitor, TEST, ARMED Delay etc). Would it be too much
if I asked you to send me a scanned copy. My e-mail address is
nat2k5us@xxxxxxxxxx

Thanks again.