Re: Black and Decker 9105B

nat2k5us@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Thank you so much chuck .. you have made my day.
>
> So the sequence of numbers (1-2-3-4-5) if is the master lock. Then to
> change the mode of the system I just need to press that code again and
> change the mode( Monitor, TEST, ARMED Delay etc). Would it be too much
> if I asked you to send me a scanned copy. My e-mail address is
> nat2k5us@xxxxxxxxxx
>
> Thanks again.

I don't know if this is the same system I remember or not but if so, I
don't think the system has low battery notification nor are the
transmitters supervised. Also, anyone familar with it can deprogram it.
No supervision means that if the transmitter stops working or gets
damaged or someone picks it up and simply walks away with it ..........
you'll never know.

It was a system designed by people who knew all about marketing a
product but absolutely nothing about alarm systems. It was on the
retail market for a few years and then dropped. I presume because
people eventually discovered it's absurd weaknesses. It's a nice toy
but if you're serious about security, now you can spend about the same
amount of money for a unit that is installed professionally that you
can install and has all the safeguards.