Re: WaterFlow Recommendations?

Thanks, Jim.

The plumber said he would research with his suppliers and would accept
any research I could give him.  I will look up Potter.  System Sensor
is the only one that really has come up in my Google searches.  Ademco
has a wireless receiver but seems to not have the sensors.

BTW, I have removed my initial posting query and refined it somewhat so
I can search on Ademco as well as Water.

Thanks again.

Don