Re: WaterFlow Recommendations?

You'd best have a firesprinkler guy add the waterflow. There aren't that
many brands to choose from on the waterflow switch itself, your
firesprinkler installer will know what you need. If you are required to have
an outside bell, make sure you have a waterflow with two switches;  one to
trip the alarm and one for the bell. Other stuff may be required depending
on the installation and AHJ. You may also need tamper supervision.

AND I don't theink the 50P is UL listed for Commercial Fire.

In my area we also need two phone lines for waterflow...so you'd need a dual
phone line switcher (at least here we do)