Re: WaterFlow Recommendations?

Hello, Crash,

You guys are fast.  Omitting the 2.5 years of sad story, I have fired
my general contractor and his plumbing sub on this residential project.
 I have pieced together new subs with great difficulty because few
people, esp those with licenses, are willing to go through the hassle
dealing with New York City.

I may look for a sprinkler installer if it does not upset the only
licensed plumber willing to assume the job completion.  Whoever does
the install will know if I have to go through all the particulars of
installation to which you refer and hence the probable
deconstruction-reconstruction hassle that may attend.

Thanks for the details.

Don