WaterFlow Recommendations?

Hello to All,

My insurer has required me to add a central station monitored water
flow sensor to my Ademco 50p security system.  The incoming water line
is 3" and branches to feed domestic water as well as the sprinkler
system.  The branches are 1".  The plumber and CS will be certifying
the installation to the insurer.

Any recommendations as to brand, model, type, et cetera?  Any warnings?

Thanks.

Don