Re: UL Required to get License

<robertlbass@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:1134196552.144493.95310@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Roberts contributions to this thread are nothing more than an attack on
me.

> You don't like being attacked, eh?  Good.  Learn something, moron.

I simply  made a comment that your only contributions were an attack on me,
but if you would have read further, you might have noticed that I **also**
said that they don't bother me. Obviously, by your ending, "Learn something
(snip more insults)" you are obiviously bothered, due to your interpetation
of attacks, when they are nothing more than amusement (kicks and giggles)
for those that realize your meger intellectual capabilities and your
propensity to babble. We know you get all excited, like a little kid, when
you
post these type of things, so go to the bathroom quick before you pee your
pants, than you can come back and play.