Re: DSC 5010 Communication Problem

news:yP-dnUFTtdA1ZzneRVn-tA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> >
> > "Mark Leuck" <m..leuck@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> > > I tend to agree, they aren't subject to the same price pressures of
the
> > > other manufacturers
> >
> > IMO, market forces have less to do with a company's decision to move
> > manufacturing out of the country than do the profit motives of CEO's.
> We'll
> > see.
> > js
>
> True but when you have a semi-captive audience you can charge what you
want,
> besides the cost of living in Missouri isn't very high compared to New
York

That depends where you live in each State. I can tell you that living in the
St. Louis area far exceeded what it costs to live in Albany, NY. Now say out
in Springfield, MO, the cost of living is far less, but the taxes are about
the same. Missouri has very high taxes, as one would think they wouldn't.