Re: Remote install, no AC

Yes, thought of that.

My concern is do I just run it off battery backup power?...nothing connected
to AC terminals? Someone in the past here was talking about connecting DC to
the AC terminals...or is that a figment of my imagination?

Probably gonna use a basic Vista 10P...or If I can find something
smaller/simpler...only need a couple of zones, but has to send CID.