Remote install, no AC

Got a client that wants 10 construction storage trailers protected...no
power anywhere nearby. I remember some discussions abt running panels by
inputing DC to the AC power terms. I really don't wanna try frying a Vista
10P to see if it works or not.

I guess they're thinking of wanting to run system off a truck battery for as
long as it will last. I had mickey rigging stuff, so any suggestions??