Re: Napco 1000 panel

The Official Canadian Temperature Conversion Chart
50° Fahrenheit (10° C)

. New Yorkers try to turn on the heat.
. Canadians plant gardens.

40° Fahrenheit (4.4° C)

. Californians shiver uncontrollably.
. Canadians Sunbathe.

35° Fahrenheit (1.6° C)

. Italian Cars won't start
. Canadians drive with the windows down

32° Fahrenheit (0 ° C)

. Distilled water freezes
. Canadian water get thicker.

0° Fahrenheit (-17.9° C)

. New York City landlords finally turn on the heat.
. Canadians have the last cookout of the season.

-40° Fahrenheit (-40° C)

. Hollywood disintegrates.
. Canadians rent some videos.

-60° Fahrenheit (-51° C)

. Mt. St. Helens freezes.
. Canadian Girl Guides sell cookies door-to-door.

-100° Fahrenheit (-73° C)

. Santa Claus abandons the North Pole.
. Canadians pull down their ear flaps.

-173° Fahrenheit (-114° C)

. Ethyl alcohol Freezes.
. Canadians get frustrated when they can't thaw the keg.

-460° Fahrenheit (-273° C)

. Absolute zero; all atomic motion stops.
. Canadians start saying "cold, eh?"

-500° Fahrenheit (-295° C)

. Hell freezes over.
. The Toronto Maple Leafs win the Stanley Cup.