Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

Hey! I think I missed that as well.

It is very much the norm to interview and accept a new position before you
give your resignation letter. We all have the right to go to work where we
want and from the sounds of it, a committment was made, salary was lost, and
now this guys got to start over.

Sounds like you have been burnt alarmgirl.

gac