Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

Seems to me like he was on a fishing expedition. He probibly thought
that if he got a better offer he could go to his present employer and
have him fight for him. I guess it didn't work. Seems to me like it
didn't work out and he looking for someone else to blame. His present
employer might think of him differently now that they know he is
looking for work elsewhere.