Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

Too bad you didn't get the job at Girsh. They are a great company and
good people. My buddy works for them. He's making a very nice panny.
Let me tell you it was no ID scam nore was it about money. I guess
maybe they didn't like you enough of they would have hired you on the
spot. You say that you work in sales. You didn't sell them enough on
the idea of hiring you. HUH? Get over it!!!! They are a small company.
Good thing they didn't invest time in you. Stop your complaining and
get over it.