Re: Girsh Alarm in Philly, PA lousy treatment of potential employee

Sounds like he had an offer of employment, gave his former employer notice,
and awaited his promised hire date. They then offered a much lower salary.
This is beyond sleazy, and if I were him, I would be looking for a good
attorney. A verbal contract is enforceable.