Re: Ademco Panel

Depends ! In this particular home, it was set up to give decent but not
exceptional coverage. Most of these companies that do these installations
are forced by the builder into a "lowest price possible" situation and react
accordingly. Personally, I would have installed an 832 so the panel wouldn't
be at capacity from day one, plus wired the windows as well, but ...hey...I
didn't install it. All the windows in the home are the thick, double paned
crank windows and are at least 8 feet off the ground, backed up by motion
detectors, so the risk factor is pretty low.

But the installer did a superb wiring job regardless of his bosses ethical
standards. Again, credit where credit is due !

Merry Xmas to all you guys as well. Our Xmas is coloured a little with the
death of my father-in-law late yesterday; however, given that he was a
vegetable from Altzeimers for the last few years, it is a blessing in
disguise !! The Lord works in stange ways some times...

I hope the coming year brings you all happiness and business success that
exceeds your expectations !

RHC