Re: Ademco Panel

Doug, this had to be the most impressive installation I had ever seen. The
wiring in the case was picture perfect from the usual jumble of wires.
Everything was perfectly tagged and even the alignment of the wiring going
into the terminals was perfectly parallel. Whoever did this one was either a
perfectionist or intensely proud of his work. Can management was superb.

Credit where credit is due...

RHC

http://www.polesoft.com/refer.html