Re: why ground an alarm panel.

petem wrote:
> "alarman" <alarman2000@xxxxxxxxx> a =E9crit dans le message de news:
> ME2tf.134$jR.33@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> >
> > "Jim" <alarminex@xxxxxxx> wrote in message
>

> LOL I never saw two grown up man fight like small kids as much as you both
> do..
>
> what a joke...

Yeh, it is kind of funny.

He can't keep his mouth shut and I won't let him get away with
making snotty remarks to or about me with out making some
about him. If his IGNORING policy was what he really believed
it to be ......... all of this would never be happening. How come it
ignoring doesn't apply here? How come he thinks others should
do it and he doesn't?

But ............... who cares?

He makes it what it is.