Re: relocate existing alarm panel.

> If you're going to do that I'd suggest running some 18/2 up to there as
> well (for powered devices).  If you're going to opt for an auxiliary
> power supply, keep in mind you're also going to need to "common" the
> negatives on the panel's aux power supply as well as the one you might
> be installing in the old can.

Yep. I was planning on running a Cat5e for the data and power for the
module (as is suggested in the Elk paperwork) and then 2 pulls of 22/4
while I'm in there. The would be used to power some PIRs, etc. I wasn't
planning on installing another power supply in the original location.
There will be at most 2 PIRs.

take care,

-jr