Re: relocate existing alarm panel.

I used to be all anal about keeping my zones neatly ordered, but I found I
was just wasting time on tie downs, and I still had to look at my
documentation for the zones to determine which one was which when trouble
shooting.

When using panels with EZMs I like to organize things to allow for short
easy wire pulls that leave a couple zones open, but terminated on each
module.  This makes additions later a snap as well.

Look at your total number of zones and the configuration to determine if you
will have any headaches.

(never used and M1)

--
Bob La Londe