Re: DSC British Gas Home Security system

"Frank Olson" <Use_the_email_links@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
> stetanos@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:
>> Does that mean I will have to completely change the control panel too?
>>

> If BG has locked out the common control and won't release it to you then
> yes, you'll have to purchase a new mother-board.  This is not a difficult
> (or even expensive) step.  The cost of a custom LCD keypad is more than
> the cost of the main board.  Don't sweat it.

Hi Man,
Rip it out and put in a new system.B.G don't answer the phone to help. I
have tried to sort one for a friend of mine . Phoned B.g approx 10 times, no
answer.
Powermax+ now there is a system.

Regards

Micky Savage   Modern Security Systems.    Leeds U.K