Re: Next Alarm

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit dans le message de
news: 42rng1hbupfmen6qsfdjqc7igbnnij5iv6@xxxxxxxxxx

> As lovely a place as Canada is, it is not now and never has been
> a leader in electronic communications.

Hey Bozo,you better go out and learn a bit...

most electronic communication device that you use were designed here.

do you know why?cause we have a pretty big country with not much people on
it..so to communicate we had to create technology..

Damn...I just cant understand how someone that know almost nothing,can think
he knows so much..