Re: Next Alarm

"Robert L Bass" <sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in message
news:42rng1hbupfmen6qsfdjqc7igbnnij5iv6@xxxxxxxxxx

> > VoIP will never replace a POTS line...

I agree with Roberts prediction. The wheels are already in motion.
Buy Vonage stock NOW!

> > but most alarmco's here won't use high speed
> > internet as the primary means of communication...

You're right there. I hope everyone takes their sweet ass time too.
I've been using the Internet as a Primary means of communication since 02'
With it I verify alarm signals in 3 to 5 seconds. It's terrible being false
alarm free.