Re: Sentrol RCR-PET chirping on detect...how to stop or recommend another motion sensor?

I think the Sentrol is dual technology..maybe the microwave is interfering
with something. Sounds weird to me.

I DID have a glassbreak chirp/chatter/complain after the house sustained a
*very* close lightning hit...the one I was tell you about in that other
thread.