Re: Sentrol RCR-PET chirping on detect...how to stop or recommend another motion sensor?

I did...client was adamant that it was MY motion detector that was chirping
and DEMANDED that I come fix it IMMEDIATELY...uh ok..so I did...when I got
there it was her electrician's installed smoke detector that was nearby.

The only pir I'm aware of that makes internal noise is one of those exterior
Optex's.