Sentrol RCR-PET chirping on detect...how to stop or recommend another motion sensor?

I have a Sentrol/GE Interlogix RCR-PET motion detector in my system
(Caddx NX-8) and anytime it detects motion it emits a little, annoying
chirp.  I've looked at the circuit board and can't determine what is
emitting the chirp (there isn't a surface mount piezo speaker or
anything) nor are there any jumpers to disable the chirp.

Can anyone offer any insight as to how I might be able to disable this
chirp or possibly recommend another compatible brand of motion detector
that doesn't chirp when tripped?  I don't have any pets currently, but
we may be getting a small dog at some point (daschund) so pet
sensitivity may or may not be important depending on if the dog is
caged when we're not there.  Thanks in advance for all your help!